- Social Night and Photo Casino(8 days)
Becoming a member
Thanks for your interest in the Highland Glen Camera Club!
The easiest way to become an HGCC member is to attend one of our club meetings, fill out a registration form with your contact information, and pay your membership fee (the fee schedule can be found here).
Our club meetings are advertised on this website; in addition the complete club program in PDF is available for download. Meetings are usually the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month, starting with the third Monday in September and go until the end of April, with the year-end awards banquet in May.
Meetings start at 7:30pm and end before 10:00pm, and are held at Keatsway Public School, 332 Keats Way, Waterloo.
Acquiring a HGCC web account
Once your membership has been processed, you can either signup for an account on the Highland Glen website, or the webmaster can setup an account for you. As a member, you'll then be able to take advantage of the services provided by the website, including being able to post and comment on images, place a classified ad, or start a blog.
To create an account, click on the Create New Account link on the left-hand sidebar of the main highlandglen.ca page. The User Account page, by default, displays the "Create New Account" tab as follows:
When filling out the new account form, please follow these guidelines:
- On the main Account Settings tab: For a user name, please use your given name, followed by a space, then your last name. This will permit the website to display your full name alongside any images that you submit to the site. Please upload an image of yourself, which will help existing members recognize you.
- In your Personal Information, include your photographic interests, the city where you live, a website URL if you have one, and your telephone number. Your telephone number and email address are inaccessible to anyone who does not have a HGCC website account.
- In your Notification settings, click on the radio button so that you are automatically notified of new website content via email - if you so choose.
- On the "My newsletters" tab - check the box for the "Highland Glen Camera Club Newsletter". This will permit you to receive mass mailings from the club in a "newsletter" format, which are archived on the website.
|Membership Form 2009_10.pdf||39.57 KB|
|Waiver of Liability.pdf||11.59 KB|