2011-2012 HGCC Program
I am glad to share this year's program with all of you.
We have six great guest speakers, covering a wide range of photographic topics:
- Oct 3 - Anupam Dash: A new talent in the town will be sharing his experience and techniques as Wildlife Photographer.
- Nov 7 - Peter Bisset: A well known name in the world of photography will be sharing his experience on how to photograph birds & birds of prey.
- Dec 5 - Sylvia Galbraith will share her images and technique on photographing pets and Aerial Photography
- Jan 16 - Lance Gitter will share technique and process of Creating Photo Essays.
- Mar 5 - Julie Waterhouse will have a workshop on creative Close-up Photography. Please bring your camera for hands-on experience.
- Apr 2 - Lisa Horvath will share her images and technique on Portraiture photography.
Once again we are very fortunate to have members share their expertise and experiences during "Member Spotlight":
- Oct 17 - Rick Pierce will be sharing how to prepare your images for printing.
- Feb 6 - Kevin Garrett will share his experience. (Topic :TBD)
Looking forward to a great year of sharing and fellowship.
- Achala Mishra
|2011-2012 Program.pdf||190.69 KB|